Follow this blog with bloglovin

Saturday, 18 May 2013

Cute Outfit for the Curvy Girl

Hello everyone :) 






So this is the dress I was wearing. It is super cute dress with lace details, and it is of course pink (my fave!). I have bought it in Primark, ant it was super cheap, something like 6-7£, so yay for that! I paired it with these nude heels from New Look, and they cost around 15£. 










And I am just wearing little golden bow earrings, golden watch and some pearl necklaces :)  


I just wanted to show you my today's outfit  and to prove that you can look cute and nice even with them extra pounds heh, or at least I think i looked cute, what do you think? Do you like this outfit?

Love,
Karolina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karolina, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award: http://theladynthetramp.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-liebster-blog-award-1.html

    Hope to hear from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete