Follow this blog with bloglovin

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Everyday Winked eyeliner look!

Hello :)

I would like to share my winked eyeliner look, which I absolutely love to wear on everyday basis. Sometimes I add some shadows or false eye lashes, to make it more dramatic :)

Please have a look at my first tutorial video! Everyday winked eyeliner look :)





Products used:
Loreal LUMI Magique primer
Loreal True \Match foundation (Golden Beige)
MUA Hide & Conceal (Almond)
Revlon Nearly naked powder (Light Pale)
e.l.f. Mineral glow (Bronzed)
MUA blusher (Shade 1)
e.l.f. Eyebrow kit (light)
Maybelline Master precise liquid eyeliner (black)
Eylure Pre-Glued half Lashes - I used gue anyway - Eylure Lashfix

Please do comment if you liked, and suggest something if you don't ;)

Love,
Karolina


No comments:

Post a Comment