Follow this blog with bloglovin

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Mint cream nails!

Hello beauties :)

I just wanted to share my obsession with elf nail polishes! They are super easy to paint your nails with. Another plus point is that they put little metal balls into the polishes, so they wont get sticky. They last easily for up to five day, which i absolutely adore, and they have loads of colours to choose from. An they are super cheep!

Here are my nails freshly painted with Elf's mint cream :)

Hope you like it! Leave me a comment if you do, and even if you don't :)
Karolina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karolina, I saw your message on my blog :) I love mint nails! I have a lot of e.l.f. products because I find that for the most part they are great, but I haven't tried their nail polish yet.I was a bit worried about their lasting power but 5 days is pretty average. Thanks for the info I will be giving them a try.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete