Follow this blog with bloglovin

Sunday, 5 May 2013

MUA nail polishes review.

Hello there :)

So I went to Superdrug today, and I noticed these super cute nail polishes. They kind of remind me of the Essie nail polishes. These are although just one pound each, so I thought I will give it a try!

I must say I am really positively surprised. I love the shiny finish. They dry really fast too. The only thing I miss is the little metal balls inside the polishes. Apart from that, I really recommend you trying these. It's a bargain - just 1£!

The color on my nails is Mud Pie, and the pink one is Ameretto Crush.

Have you ever tried MUA nail polishes? How did you find them?







Here is picture taken in day light, and with no flash. I love the shiny finish!



Hope you liked my post! :)
Love, 
Karolina.


No comments:

Post a Comment