Follow this blog with bloglovin

Friday, 10 May 2013

Superdrug Haul, Revlon lip gloss swatch, and new nails color!

Hello girls!,

So I went to Superdrug today, and they have 3 for 2 for all cosmetics products, absolute bargain!



This is the Revlon Colorburst #042 Bellini. This is an absolute gorgeous color, and the gloss is super pigmented as well. It stays on fairly long, and it feels nice on. Gorgeous packaging too. 100% recommend! :)



This is the MUA nail polish I mentioned in my previous post, this is Amaretto Crush. Love the color!


This is the rest of the stuff I got - Loreal True match foundation in Golden Beige, Loreal Lumi Magique primer, and Revlon Grow Luscious mascara. I also got Eylure Eye lashes and adhesive.



And here is my MOTD. I used primer, mascara, eye lashes, and foundation as mentioned. I also used e.l.f.'s Glow bronzer, MUA blush (shade #1), Revlon Nearly Naked powder in #020 Light Pale, and MUA concealer in Almond.


Still need to work on the lashes, this was my first attempt lol !

Hope you liked my post, 
please do comment and share your blogs, as i would like to follow!

Love, 
Karolina




1 comment:

  1. I have been drawn in twice by their 3 for 2 sales, revlon and mix match.

    ReplyDelete